Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lost

Have you ever felt lost or confused? Not sure which road to go down? That's where I'm at right now. My life has changed so much in the last couple years. I feel like I don't know who I am or what I want anymore.

I'm not sure what I want to do with the rest of my life, which sucks because I feel like everyone around me has it figured out. When I finished high sfhool, I thought I knew what I wanted. I was going to be a teacher and should be finishing my degree this year. Well things changed. I don't want to be a teacher know but I don't know what I want to do. I had to take some breaks from school, wasn't planning on that either. I don't regret it though. I got to spend more time with Dad.

I guess I'm writing on here so that I can find myself. Maybe by writing this all down I can figure out who and what I want to become.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

3 comments:

  1. You will figure it out in time Michael. I am almost 31 and still don't know what I want to do. I'm going to school but keep changing my mind what I want to go for, so you are not the only one feeling lost. Life throws us curve-balls and we just have to make the best of it. Be thankful for the extra time you got to spend with your Dad and just be optimistic that you will figure things out soon. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary. I just wish he was here to tell me everything will be alright. I just can't believe how much has changed in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know "who I was" until I was about 23 or 24 years old. By then, I had already had a 6 year old, engaged, and college experience. Its not how far you are in life to know who you are, it just comes to you. I used to feel like I didnt know where I was going. But now I do. Its not because I know what I want to do with my life (bc I dont) its because I know the type of person I want to be. Once you figure that out, then everything else comes naturally, and doesnt seem to matter as much.

    Take some philosophy classes or socialogy classes, thats what helped mold me.

    ReplyDelete