Friday, March 18, 2011

BLOW

Today is our first music Friday! My choice for this week is Ke$ha's new song Blow. This seems like it is a good dance song, something that you are going to hear in a club. It is very easy to move to and the song its self sounds great as well. I really liked the video. It has Ke$ha and James Van der Bleek in a gun fight at a dance. The gun shoots out rainbows across this the room. I thought that the dialogue between the two of them was funny. I think that this is a must see video. Tomorrow's topic is movies, so let me know if there are any must see movies. Email them to mtwm2007@gmail.com. So what new or old songs are you guys listening to?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard that Ke$ha song, but to be honest, I really don't care for her. Now...In my opinion, Enrique Iglasias has great dance songs!

    ReplyDelete