Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you all wearing green. Today I am up in Milwaukee visiting my aunt. I had a nice drive up here yesterday. It took me about four hours. It was a very nice clear day, with light traffic. It is so nice getting to see my family. It has been a while since I have seen them. We have a lot of things planned. I am going shopping, see a movie, maybe out to the clubs, and to my little cousin's school tomorrow night. Sounds like it is going to be a very fun weekend and a good end to spring break. I think that I am going to start having everyday as a theme on here and tomorrow's is music. So if there is a song you think is good and everyone should know about. Send it to my email at mtwm2007@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment