Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sister Wives

I have been watching this show for a while now. It is about a family out in Utah, that have a different kind of family life. They believe in polygamy. The husband had three wives at the start of the first season and was courting one more. By the end of that season he had married her and was up to four wives. The first season was about the other three wives dealing with all of there issues about adding another wife. The end of the season has them all getting along and accepting her. The start of the second season starts with them going public on the morning talk shows. So far, this one is them dealing with the aftermath of them going public, with the start of an investigation. I think this is a really fun show to watch so if you are interseted, tune in on Sundays on TLC.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting in a very strange kind of way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting. Sometimes when I watch it, I think I need to watch something else then it just hooks me in again.

    ReplyDelete