Thursday, March 24, 2011

Smoking Ban

I am getting ready to give a speech in about 2 hours, and it is over smoking bans. I am for them as long as there are places such as bars where you can still smoke. I don't think that we need to have smoke everywhere, and where kids don't have a choice to be around it or not. That is why I don't mind it in a bar, I am 22 years old. If I don't like it, I can get up and go to one without smoking. I think that making it a state wide ban is a good idea. I think that it will be good for us all in the long run. What do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. Love the ban. Love it! I can't stand to go places that leave me smelling worse than a chimney! Did I mention I love the ban?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it as well and hope that a state wide one starts soon. We already have a city ban.

    ReplyDelete