Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break

Since my spring break starts tonight after my class. I thought I would write about my plans. I am planning on going and visiting my aunt in Milwaukee. I went up there last year during the winter and it was nice. I am hoping that it will be much warmer so I will be able to see more. I met so many nice people up there and I hope to be seeing them again. I know this is the opposite way most college kids go during Spring Break, but I love going to see my family. I am not sure what all is up there, but I can't wait to find out. So I am wondering. Where are you going for Spring Break?

2 comments:

  1. I am going to work. But while your there check out the miller beer tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What day can I expect you??? We're very excited up here!

    ReplyDelete