Friday, March 4, 2011

What are you reading?

For Christmas this year I got a nook. Which I love by the way. It is nice being able to have all my books in one. Going through all the list on Barnes and Noble I have found some good books. I found a series on there about a girl that is a troll. The first book is called Switched. The next book I read after that book is I Hope The Serve Beer In Hell. It it a very good book. I have just bought the movie too. I can't wait to watch it, I'll let you guys know how it is. So, what books have you been reading?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michael

    I am reading My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking and The Healer's Manual by Ted Andrews.

    B.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I've read a lot in the last 2 weeks. Finished the last book in the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. Outstanding. Read the latest in The Doomsday Brethren series by Shayla Black. Very good. Today I'm starting Raziel by Kristina Douglas. I have high hopes for this one. Since I'm currently writing a book featuring angels (good and bad ones), I'm really hoping this book will inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BJ,
    They series I was talking about is written by Amanda Hocking. I really liked it. I have been thinking about the series you are reading by her so let me know how they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle,
    Those sound good. I prefer to read series books so I am always looking for a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first firsts book in the series is good. haven't started the second yet. Let me know how the other series is.

    BJ

    ReplyDelete